Experience ‘heaven on earth’ at our versatile serviced luxury accommodation, with choices from bijou to big. The tranquil location with spectacular uninterrupted countryside views is the perfect holiday getaway for all the family.
Arguably set in one of the most stunning locations in the area,
With spectacular views from all the rooms & no passing traffic noise or pollution, just the occasional mooing of a cow. It’s so peaceful.
- Open all year
- AA * * * * Bed & Breakfast
- Available for short breaks and winter lets
- No Smoking
- Sorry no dogs
- Double room including breakfast £85 to £120 per night
- Double room only (no breakfast) £70 to £110 – note this rate is non-refundable
Of course we have all the essentials too
• Free superfast fibre optic Wifi
• Sumptuously comfortable beds
• Gorgeous fine bed linen
• Top quality snuggly towels
• Filter Coffee & tea making facilities ( varied selection of teas)
• Digital TV/DVD
• Ipod docking station & CD player
• Complimentary toiletries
• Complimentary moisturisers & natural healing creams
• Spacious room size with sofas & lounging area
• Yummy home cooked breakfast from the Aga ( extensive menu)
• For the more energetic outdoor table tennis, trampoline, table football
• Courtyard for eating alfresco, with BBQ & covered eating area.
It’s not what we say that counts. What really matters is what our customers say:
My mum dad and myself stayed here whilst attending a wedding…accommodation is absolutely outstanding, a real home from home…Trish is not only a fantastic hostess….but an amazing cook…u have an amazing list of breakfasts…I personally would pick the full English…absolutely yummy…Trish has a gorgeous personality…and is so very helpful…oh and the views are amazing…I would highly recommend a must stay in this awesome B&B xx
Stayed June 2014, travelled with family – L. Ford
“5 Star B&B in a tranquil setting”
We were visiting the area to prepare the house of a recently deceased relative for sale and needed somewhere to stay. We found Trecarne House via an internet search and were delighted with our choice.
Trecarne House is in a pretty, rural setting on the edge of a small cluster of houses. Our room was light and airy and well equipped, with a sofa on which to relax after dinner at a local pub. The view from the french doors was across open countryside with the village of St Cleer to one side. We enjoyed two excellent night’s sleep in the really comfortable bed, waking to the delightful sounds of the countryside.
Trish’s home cooked breakfasts were exceptionally good with a wide range of options and certainly worth getting up for!
Throughout our short stay, Trish made us very welcome and did everything possible to make our stay comfortable. We wished we could have stayed longer.
Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Please note Child age is up to 12 yrs. 50% deposit with booking. See website for cancellation policy. Payment by credit card incurs a 2.5% charge.