- This event has passed.
5 Week Jewellery Workshop
September 24, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Over 5 weeks, you will learn the basics of various areas of jewellery making and beading.
Each week you will work on an item of jewellery which you can take home. A very large selection of beads of various sizes, colours, shapes and materials will be available. Tools and wire, findings etc will also be provided for your use.
This course is suitable for complete beginners or those at a basic level of beading. Refreshments are included. Note the minimum age is 14 and all under 16s must be accompanied by an adult participant.
Over the five weeks, you will use your new skills and experience to produce increasingly advanced work.
The five sessions will be:
- Basic Stringing – learning about different types of cords etc to make a beaded bracelet.
- Earrings. Work with head pins and jump rings using pliers to produce a pair of drop/dangly earrings.
- Wire Stringing. More advanced work with crimping and looping to make a beautiful necklace.
- Memory Wire, Seed Beads & Spacers. Using these popular components to make a delicate bracelet or choker necklace.
- Your Showstopper. Explore more advanced components and findings and combine this with what you’ve already learnt to create something amazing!
Book your place via our website www.bigigloo.co.uk