- This event has passed.
Colour Uncovered at Eden
February 15, 2020 - February 23, 2020
Get ready for a kaleidoscopic week of creative activities exploring how art meets science in the incredible world of colour. Here are just a few of the things you can do at the Eden Project this half-term:
- Unleash your inner artist with craft workshops, including mask making, marble painting and paper weaving.
- Investigate the natural world of colour in our Lab, and see the clever ways plants use colour – plus look through the eyes of an insect.
- Discover how fabric dyes are made and get ideas to try at home.
- Explore the brightest and boldest shades found in nature in our colour trail around the Biomes.
- Take part in a giant collaborative art installation with a real artist, helping our nature mural and our growing vine come to life.
- Hear colourful stories performed by our wonderful Storytellers.
- Be the first to see the new Radical Botany art exhibition, featuring contemporary artists.
All this, plus the ice skating rink remains open until 23 February too!