- This event has passed.
Heritage And Transport Festival
June 13, 2015 - June 14, 2015
Saturday and Sunday 14/15 June the Bodmin And Wenford Railway’s ever popular Heritage Transport Festival. This year a bigger than ever list of attractions including:-
• The working replica of Richard Trevithick’s original 1801 steam engine, courtesy of the Trevithick Society.
• Six traction engines.
• A Showman’s engine.
• Miniature traction engines.
• Steam driven saw bench.
• Veteran and vintage cars.
• Green Goddess fire engine.
• Vintage lorries and coaches.
• 7.25″ miniature steam railway.
• Swing boat rides and bouncy castle.
• Wadebridge Shipwrecks male voice choir (Saturday).
• St. Minver brass band (Sunday).
Plus steam trains to Bodmin Parkway (for mainline services) and Boscarne Junction (for the Camel Trail), and brake van rides with Port of Par shunter “Alfred”.
ALL this for just £14 (adults), £13 (seniors), £7 (children), or for the event only £6 (adults), £5 (seniors), £3 (children).
And on Saturday evening by special request the B&WR’s Steam, Beer and Jazz train.