- This event has passed.
Oak Tree Surgery Walking for Health
December 3 @ 10:00 am
A walking group that meets in Oak Tree Surgery car park on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 10am. Using public footpaths, trails and tracks they will be exploring the countryside, enjoying the fresh air and the company of other walkers.
Dogs on leads are welcome. Be prepared for any weather and wear stout walking shoes. Most walks will be between 3 to 4 miles and will be 1 1/2 to 2 hours duration depending on the ability of the group. Walks may vary from those advertised due to adverse conditions.
For more information contact Paul on 01579 342765 or Jill on 01579 340349.
Walkers please note: –
- Walks will take place on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Meet at Oak Tree Surgery unless notified otherwise. Arrive 10 mins before departure time, which is 10 am prompt.
- Please contact Paul on 01579 342765 or Jill on 01579 340349 if in doubt whether walk will take place.
- Walks or approx. 3 miles long and taken at ones own risk
- Wear appropriate footwear, clothing and bring water and walking poles if required.
- When walking on roads please walk in single file as directed by walk leader.
- If you need to stop for any reason inform the walk leader or back marker.
- Walks can be subject to change due to weather or route conditions.