- This event has passed.
Oak Tree Surgery Walking for Health
February 18 @ 10:00 am
Welcome to another year of walks. We have an exciting mix of some favourites and many new walks, with two rail journeys to enjoy as well. We look forward to seeing you all and hope you will enjoy our selection. New walkers are invited to join us.
Jan 7th Hingston Farm and Kit Hill
Jan 25th Rilla Mill Circular Walk
Feb 4th Liskeard – Treworgey
Feb 18th St. Dominic – Ashton Walkabout
Mar 3rd St. Germans – Bag Lane – Quay Circular
Mar 17th Castle Hill – Shirehall Moor
Apr 7th Gunnislake – Bere Alston by train. This is a late finish at 2pm.
Apr 21st Polperro Coastal walk
May 5th Lanhydrock Bluebell Walk
May 19th Hessenford – River and Woods
Jun 2nd Cargreen – River Tamar – Haye Farm
Jun 16th Tokenbury – Ley – Caradon Hill
Jul 7th Maker Church – Mt. Edgcumbe – Kingsand Circular
Jul 21st Helman Tor – Crift Down
Aug 4th Harrowbarow – Cleave – Comfort Woods
Aug 18th Lerryn – Langunnet – Up river circular
Sep 1st Crow’s Nest – Hr Trethake – Trethevy Quoit
Sep 15th Newbridge – Callington
Oct 6th Liskeard – St. Keyne Station. Return by train.
Oct 20th Cardinham Church – Bury Castle
Nov 3rd Seaton – Keveral – Woods and Coastal Walk
Nov 17th Minions – Tregarrick Tor
Dec 1st Calstock – Cothele – Cothele Quay – Xmas Lunch at Engine House
Dec 15th Lostwithiel Town Walk
Walkers please note :-
- Walks take place on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
- Meet at Oak Tree Surgery unless notified otherwise. Arrive 10 mins before departure time, which is 10am prompt.
- Please contact Paul on 01579 342765 or Jill on 01579 340349 if in doubt whether walk will take place.
- Walks are 3 to 4 miles long and taken at ones own risk.
- Wear appropriate footwear, clothing and bring water and walking poles if required.
- When walking on roads please walk in single file, if you need to stop for any reason inform the walk leader or back marker.
- Walks can be subject to change due to weather or route conditions.