- This event has passed.
Summer at Liskeard Museum
August 25 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Pebble Trail, pebble painting and other crafts are running all through the summer – Monday-Friday 10am-4pm and Saturday 10am-1pm FREE, donations welcome
- TALK: ‘Liskeard’s Forgotten Angel: The Controversial Life of Emily Hobhouse’ by Sally Ronchetti – Saturday 5th August at 11am. £3 – this event is now FULLY BOOKED
- STORYTIME: with Iain. Monday 14th August, 10.30-11am – FREE, donations welcome
- CREATIVE WRITING WORKSHOP: ‘Hidden Treasures’ with Max – for ages 16+ Saturday 19th August, 10am-12pm, £5 (including tea/coffee and cake) BOOKING RECOMMENDED
- STORYTIME: with Nina. Monday 21st August, 10.30-11am – FREE, donations welcome
- TALK: ‘The Remarkable Daniel Gumb’ by Brian Oldham – Saturday 26th August at 11am. £3 BOOKING RECOMMENDED as places are limited
- STORYTIME: with Mimi. Monday 28th August, 10.30-11am – FREE, donations welcome (please note the museum is closed on bank holidays and will only be opening for storytime)
No need to book for the pebble trail/crafts.
Walk-ins are welcome for the other events but booking is recommended, especially for the talks and workshop – call Liskeard Tourist Information Centre on 01579 349148, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and see them in our building