The parish church is dedicated to St Nonna and built in the Perpendicular style. In about 1680, one of the arcades was remodelled in Tuscan Doric style. The tower is of the 14th century, earlier than the rest of the church. There are a number of interesting memorials including that to Bishop Jonathan Trelawny, whose pastoral staff is preserved in the church. Other notable members of the locally resident Trelawny family are also commemorated.