Ice Cream and Bubbles Festival
July 19 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm| £4
Mmmmm – ice cream!
- What better way could there be to celebrate National Ice Cream Day than with a special event completely dedicated to this summertime favorite – along with lashings of bubbles for good measure?
- The stunning setting of Mount Edgcumbe Country Park in South East Cornwall will provide the ideal backdrop for the Ice Cream and Bubbles Festival on Sunday, July 19th, hosted by the top team at Miss Ivy Events.
- Taste buds will be tantalised by the huge selection of different flavoured ice creams on offer, including special vegan delights,from local producers such as Surfing Cow, Cowlick Creamery & Valentinos.
- Hours of fun are guaranteed with Absolute Bubble Football’s Bubble Zorbs, plus all sorts of other bubble-themed entertainment, while bouncy castles, pig racing, face painting and circus skills workshops with Baba Yagas Circus For All are sure to be a hit with the youngsters.
- Bubbles of the alcoholic variety will be available at the Prosecco and Gin Bar and there will be a selection of street food on offer too. How much ice cream can you eat? Take the challenge with our exciting ice cream competition!
- Musical entertainment comes in the form of Marley White and the Cornwall Rock Choir and a dance performance from the children of Hartley School, and a vintage games area complete with old-time carousel will add to the unique atmosphere of this special day. And if you fancy buying a special gift or keepsake to remember National Ice Cream Day by, there are a selection of gift stalls and a jewellery workshop run by Shh with Sadie.
This fabulous family-friendly festival opens at 10.30am and closes at 4pm. Tickets start from £4 when purchased online at www.missivyevents.co.uk or £4.50 on the gate Dogs are welcome on a lead. You can even arrive at Mount Edgecumbe by water, as Plymouth boat trips will be running all day.