- This event has passed.
Little Monsters’ Ball
October 31, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| £7.00
BUY YOUR LITTLE MONSTERS’ BALL ADVANCE TICKETS FROM LISKEARD TIC
Eden Little Monsters’ Ball Activities
The Olive Grooveyard Disco
Dare to enter the Mediterranean Biome after dark? Join the ghosts and ghouls in the bone-shaking disco – don’t be scared, there’s lots of fun to be had!
Come on in, explore this spooky space and craft something beautiful:
- Positive potion workshops: make a special potion to keep somewhere safe or give to someone you love.
- Protection charms: create something special to protect you on your journeys.
- Creepy Hollow: do you dare to stick your hand in?
- Storytelling: listen to some dark tales.
- Pumpkin carving demonstrations: watch our experts create magical designs.
- Face painting: add to your fancy dress with a fun face design. Price: £3 each.
Come along for a skate on the chilling ice rink – it’s certain to give you the shivers! There will be an extra charge for ice skating. This is always a popular activity, so booking is essential.
Creatures of the night
Come and say hello to some amazing nocturnal creatures:
Find them quietly hiding under the Link Bridge.
Come and learn that bats aren’t so scary. Meet them outside the Bakery.
Tasty treats for hungry horrors
Eat lots of ghoulish grub in the Kitchen between 6pm and 8pm.